A little bit about the music classroom:

In music class students will sing, move, listen, imitate, explore, experience, analyze, classify, create, share, perform, notate, read, improvise, cooperate, and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!! We strive to create innovative, engaging lesson plans which include singing, playing instruments, and moving in each of our lessons. Music is important here at Dolvin Elementary. Studies show that students who receive music perform better on tests involving reading, math, problem solving, and logical thinking.


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Honored....

I am so incredibly honored and excited to share that I have been announced at Dolvin Elementary School's Teacher of the Year! And our very own Mrs. Polaski has been announced as the Professional Employee of the Year! The music department couldn't be more excited!



Check out my blog post on my Ed Tech Blog with the speech I was asked to read at this fall's Atlanta Families' Award ceremony. I hope you get a sneak peek into the importance of music education in my school, community, and our lives. http://www.techwithendicottspot.blogspot.com/